Christmas Lights Top

Snow

Search

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I can't battle klutzy!

Hi everyone!

Theres a new glitch!


I was going on system defender to get some coins and when i clicked on the kutzy one the Ultimate Protobot one came up instead of Klutzy!

See:

Edit:                                                                                                                                                                

When you do it it's the protobots dialouge, probably some people would loose but I managed to defeat him on that tiny track.I got a little bit of damage but,I beat him...

Then a glitch  happened and connection was MAGICLY   lost (waves fingers up and down)




What do you think of this, Comment Below!


 

 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Here.

Comment Rules:

1. No Spam

2. No Rude Stuff

3. No Information eccept your email adress