Christmas Lights Top

Snow

Search

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Updates and DANG!

Hi everybody!

Sorry I haven't posted lately, my laptop broke down, and my moms computer is slow, all i have now is my sisters laptop, my tablet and my moms computer, no videos for a while sorry...

Meanwhile here are some updates coming to my site this New Years, we'll start new and fresh...

  • Morse Code (so Herbert can't read it) [A=B B=C]
  • Walkthroughs and costumes
  • A beta site [ if it's not out by new years, give me til Saint Patricks Day]
  • One Day Only Secrets (every Wednsday)
  • Some Movies  The vampires attack is coming back!!!!!!!!
  • Invisible Writing (have to highlight)
  • ... Writing (wr..in.)


Check this page... for in...ibl. Wr..in. Her... is At.ack..g

Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Here.

Comment Rules:

1. No Spam

2. No Rude Stuff

3. No Information eccept your email adress