Christmas Lights Top

Snow

Search

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blog News

Hi everybody!

I have some good blog news for my blog!

New Clubs Coming!

The undersea and piraty clubs are coming soon, for the summer,

Everyone is waiting, it starts July 25, 2011, Postpone Day: August 1, 2011

One of my friends will be leading the mermaid club, and choose the council of five, however, I will be leading

 the pirate club and will be leading the council of five for my club.

Upcoming Events

Movie Preview Coming:

Get ready for the Vampires Attack Movie Preview on July 20

Vote:

We are voting on what kind of big game I should make on July 22- August 1

Party:

Were having a party, for the summer, I probably wont be there August 4 and  8 because its my friends and sisters b-day party. The party starts on August 1-10.

Poem Contest:

We will have a poem contest to see which 5 lucky penguins get to be my friend! August 1-4.

__________________

Well that should be it for the events, comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Here.

Comment Rules:

1. No Spam

2. No Rude Stuff

3. No Information eccept your email adress