Christmas Lights Top

Snow

Search

Monday, June 27, 2011

Contest Time!

Hi everybody!

I just got a Cp comic book, and i decided to have a contest, the first one to have all the blank lines correct gets to be my friend.

The instructions are to guess or write down the blanked out lines in the book, or comic to win!
______________________________

Ex.
Comic- The ______ 3000!

Comment- The Cheese 3000!
_____________________________________

Okay here are the comics:

1. You got that from a ____________ cookie, Didn't you?

2. I'm the ____ now.

3. Well, they're less _________ than the penguins that only talk in expressions.

4. The THIRD _________.

5. Is it _______?

______________________________________

I will be having more contests like this when i get the books.

The contest ends July 10th, 5 days after I come home from Wildwood!

Yep, thats right, I'm going to Wildwood July 2-5! If you want to see me, just put eighter your nickname or real name in the comments, not your last name too.

Heres a pic of me so you know it's me:


Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I forgot really!

Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Here.

Comment Rules:

1. No Spam

2. No Rude Stuff

3. No Information eccept your email adress