Christmas Lights Top

Snow

Search

Monday, May 2, 2011

New Field Op

Hi everyone!

Im using my mom's computer (my laptop broke down) anyway

Theres a new field op!

Go to the EPF accept your orders stay there and do the field op.

Thats the fastest version of that field op i've ever seen!

When you complete the field op there is a message from Herbert!


Its backwards so i'll put it forward

It says:

(To Gerald the Gadget Guy)

The Protobot has worn out its welcome. I might consider a partnership.

Keep it between us let me wonk your desicion.

______________________________________________________

:D THE PROTOBOT IS GONE FOREVER THIS TIME! Wait... ooops I wasnt suposed to read that...

Comment Below!


(I wont be posting any pictures because if i make like 2 more pictures my moms computer will blow up)



1 comment:

Please Comment Here.

Comment Rules:

1. No Spam

2. No Rude Stuff

3. No Information eccept your email adress